The Digital Future
The way businesses communicate to consumers has changed. Reaching people with the right information at the right time has never been so important, and traditional mediums such as print and broadcasting just don’t cut it. With decreasing ad revenue in print media, TV and radio, due to the change in the way people acquire and disseminate information, advertisers are looking for new alternative mediums, and are fast becoming aware of the power, impact, and benefits of digital signage.
The Digital Signage industry is in its infancy in Canada. In the U.S., regional and national networks have been established for over 10 years with over 1.7 billion in ad revenue sold last year alone. In Canada, expected growth is between 20-25% as it is an open market with untapped potential.
Digital Advertising can help companies:
- Create Brand Awareness
- Develop superior positioning through brand association
- Advertise themselves or related products and promotions
- Control their image and message with instant updates to the network
- Influence consumer behaviour
- Enhance the customer’s experience, environment and perception